Welcome!

Welcome to our blog! We are a ren faire going, D&D playing, fun loving couple with a baby! Yes, we are nerds and proud of it. This blog is about our parenting journey, the awesome stuff we do, and the tales of our little awesome baby bean. Look around, enjoy, and have a great time!
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Search

Friday, August 19, 2011

The waiting game

And here I wait. It's one day past the due date, and my cervix is like Fort Knox.  So now it is all up to the baby to finish cooking and pop out when she is ready.  Will it be at home or when I am out and about?  I have no idea.  In the meantime, I have been cleaning and cleaning and watching crime shows and blogging (well what do ya know!) and such.

Here is a picture of the little beans bassinet.


Yes, she has a pink Sock Monkey.  I squealed when we saw it in the store. She will be too young to recognize what it is, so I will be keeping it safe until she is older and can actually play with it.

I'm still trying to figure out how to get some of the blog features set up.  For some reason I can't get the followers or "follow this blog" to show up, and that is annoying. But then again, everything is annoying right now.

Here is a comic that should make you laugh. My husband sends me a comic every day, and the storyline has pretty much been paralleling our life (coincidence?). 

www.RealLifeComics.com

And with that, I shall be hopping off. Till next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...