Welcome!

Welcome to our blog! We are a ren faire going, D&D playing, fun loving couple with a baby! Yes, we are nerds and proud of it. This blog is about our parenting journey, the awesome stuff we do, and the tales of our little awesome baby bean. Look around, enjoy, and have a great time!
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Search

Thursday, August 25, 2011

And then there were three...

Our duo is now a trio, as we have introduced a new life into this world.  My husband and I welcomed our daughter, Charlotte Adventure into this world on Wednesday August 24th at 5:21 p.m.  Now, I will tell you this, birth is not all sunshine and rainbows that Lifetime movies make it out to be.  Our birthing experience, was quite amusing actually.  Between the random blurting of obscene things during contractions, to the naps, the Facebook games, the poo (oh my, there was poo), the commentary that I pushed like a rock star, my birth was anything but the lovely moment that is portrayed on t.v.

For goodness sake, when they handed her to me as soon as she was born, what was my response?  "Holy shit, we have a baby!"

So for now, I just wanted to let you all know that the little bean is here, and perhaps sometime this week or next I will post the full (and funny) birth story to share. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...