Welcome!

Welcome to our blog! We are a ren faire going, D&D playing, fun loving couple with a baby! Yes, we are nerds and proud of it. This blog is about our parenting journey, the awesome stuff we do, and the tales of our little awesome baby bean. Look around, enjoy, and have a great time!
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Search

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Earthquakes and Contractions

About 10 minutes ago, there was an earthquake.  Apparently it was felt all the way from Virginia up into New York. We felt it here in Delaware.  At first I thought i was going crazy. Then I thought my neighbors were wrestling an elephant upstairs (which they seem to do quite often), but no.  Thanks to the awesomeness of Facebook, it was confirmed that it was indeed an earthquake.  Now, about 10-15 minutes BEFORE the earthquake, I started having contractions.  We are now joking that my contractions brought on the earthquake and the baby is all powerful!

That is all for today, unless of course we have another earthquake or my contractions get stronger and we go to the hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...