Welcome!

Welcome to our blog! We are a ren faire going, D&D playing, fun loving couple with a baby! Yes, we are nerds and proud of it. This blog is about our parenting journey, the awesome stuff we do, and the tales of our little awesome baby bean. Look around, enjoy, and have a great time!
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Search

Thursday, September 15, 2011

3 weeks and counting

As of yesterday Charlotte is now 3 weeks old.  I will say, for a three week old she is pretty awesome.  She already lets us sleep about 4-5 hours a night.  She is very alert and active, and does cute things.  Not much to update as life with a baby is full of poopy diapers, crying, and feeding, but as we get closer to ren faire and halloween and such, I am sure I will post more.  Here are some more pictures of the awesome kids!

Here is another picture for you. I swear one day, I will have a picture of the two of us together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...